Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Thankful

My heart is encouraged tonight so I thought I would borrow an idea from my friend's blog at http://choosingourbattles.blogspot.com/ .  Jennifer always lists things she is thankful for.  I am going to follow her lead, so here goes.

1) A husband who does what is right regardless of what it costs him.
2) Children who are walking in close fellowship with the Lord.
3) Laid back friends who teach me how to enjoy life and love God.
4) A flexible job where I can volunteer time in the church office.
5) A God who loves me and understands my quirkiness.
6) Unity and humility in my church family
7) Humility and openness in my pastor
8) A close group of Sunday School friends
9) Wednesday's
10) Unfinished projects

Yes, #10 is a new one for me.  But what I 've learned is to focus on things of eternal value.  I want to be intentional with my life and seek after those things that will last- God and souls.

No comments: