Search This Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Continue On

I am reflecting tonight on God's goodness. The past couple of months have been spiritually challenging for me.  But I can say as I look back, "thank YOU Lord" for every one of the challenges.  Not only do I feel my faith has been tested (1 Peter 1:6) but also feel His call upon my life.  My love for Him and His people has intensified to the place of great sorrow over sin and ecstatic joy over victories.  Amazing is this God we serve!

In the middle of all these changing and challenging emotions is the stability of God and His word.  When things are out of control around you, know He never changes. 

Of old You laid the foundation of the earth.  And the heavens are the work of Your hands.
 They will perish, but You will endure.  Yes, they will all grow old like a garment;
         Like a cloak You will change them, And they will be changed.
  But You are the same, And Your years will have no end.
Psalm 102:25-27

God is the only stability we have in this life.  Read in Psalm 119:28, "My soul melts from heaviness, strengthen me according to Your word."  When you find yourself in the midst of a battle remember God's sovereignty and His faithfulness. 

Remember Jehovah-Nissi-"The LORD is my banner""The LORD who is my victory"  Now I know the LORD saves His anointed; He answers him from His holy heaven with the saving power of His right hand. Psalm 20:6

Remember Jehovah-Sabaoth-"The LORD of hosts" The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him, and He delivers them.

Remember Jehovah-Shalom-"The LORD our peace"  You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trust in You. Isaiah 26:3

Remember - A man's heart plans his ways, But the LORD directs his steps.  Proverbs 16:9

I can say I am amazed at God's working in my life.  I am amazed at the people He has placed around me.  A special thanks to those of you who continue to encourage me...Todd, Kolby, Pam, Catherine, Rebecca and Aaron. I am humbled and honored to serve Him as I serve you.  I pray everything I say and do leads others to the throne room.  For Jesus alone is your peace, hope, and strength. 

Keep serving!

No comments: