Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

Good Day!

Good day! That is what today is. My heart is joyful, so I thought I would blog my day.

Mortgage company called to share we were late on our February payment.  It has been mailed and they are researching the missing check.
Cell phone bill came.  It was $150.00 more than normal.  We went over our minutes, but they waived all charges!
Jenny was able to change Maddie's heart doctor appointment to a time my son could attend with her, instead of me driving in the possible snow storm.
Maddie will have heart surgery to close her PDA, but the hole that requires open heart surgery looks closed at this time.  Wish we did not have to walk through this surgery, but God knows best!  I can trust that.
I visited with friends via text and phone calls...hope I was encouraging to them.
Visited the food bank with friend.
Todd came home feeling better.  
I have worked, cooked dinner, and danced with Kolby.  The Message on Sirius XM is playing some good songs tonight and Kolby brought me home some COOKIES!

God is good, cling to Him if you find yourself in a spiritual battle today.  Hold on and don't let go until He has mercy on you. I know it appears it will never end, but trust and rest assured it will end.

Oh, how great is Your goodness, which you have laid up for those who fear You.  Which You have prepared for those who trust in You in the presence of the sons of men! You shall hide them in the secret  place of Your presence....Psalm 21:19-20

Behold the eye of the LORD is on those who fear Him, On those who hope in His mercy, To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.  Our soul waits for the LORD; He is our help and our shield.  For our heart shall rejoice in His holy name.  Let Your mercy, O LORD, be upon us, Just as we hope in You. Psalm 33:18-22

I called on the LORD in distress; The LORD answered me and set me in a broad place. Psalm 118:5

Not unto us, O LORD, not unto us, but to Your name give glory, Because of Your mercy, because of YOUR truth. Psalm 115:1

Be encouraged today my friend!  God loves you more than I ever could.  His ways are better than yours.  Trust Him today!

No comments: