Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Just A Ramble

I have many projects running through my mind today, I feel overwhelmed!  I know the best thing to do when I feel that way, is to write them down to prioritize them.  I will do that shortly! I found a cool website on writing.  It appears simple which is what I need.  You can view it here: http://theriverside.synthasite.com/              

I hope you read my latest blog, 30 principles to live by Dr. Charles Stanley.  I enjoy tangible ideas/truths and can see how each of these have played out in my life.  I am sure in yours also, if you will take time to read/think on each one. 

The devotionals I read this morning were interesting...Chambers - "The real test of Spiritual focus is being able to bring your mind and thoughts under control"- This will be a challenge today!  Murray - "Earnest prayer and fervent love are closely linked." - I hope to type this devotion out in a blog post for you.  Spurgeon - Be content with much or little  and Blackaby - "When we walk in intimate fellowship with Christ, we have the assurance that every promise God has made in Scripture is available to us." Search the Scriptures to see what God has promised and claim those promises for yourselves.

And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God. Phil 1:9-11

Have a God filled day!

No comments: